Designation: Technical Supt.
Duration of contract: 24 months (with additional 12 months renewal option) Vessel Type: DP2 DSV/AHTS
Reporting Structure: Reports to Snr Technical Supt and Vessel Manager
- Class 1 or 2 COC - Motor (NC or FG is accepted)
- Prior experience in Shore Based Supt Role.
- Valid COC will be given first priority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visits to Vessel for morning conference call with office along with Master and Chief Engineer (Mondays to Friday)
- Ensure that Vessel PMS is followed and properly implemented on board
- Ensure that PMS Schedules are up to date
- Assist with ensuring that repairs are carried out properly, on time and within cost. This will include monitoring work progress of 3rd party contractors.
- Ensure that critical spares are physically available and stored properly on board
- Supervise and assist C/E and CO in ensuring vessel is in line with class and flag state requirements.
- Ensure that spares and service requisitions are justified
- Provide independent and adequate reporting to Snr Technical Supt and Vessel Manager to enable proper decision making
- Sail with the vessel at least once a month for a duration of approximately 2 -3 days to ensure that proper operation and running conditions are being met
- Ensure that vessel aesthetics, hygiene and cleanliness is being maintained.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs along with contact details and supporting documentation to the email addresses below: